Change Hikashop From Commercial to Free Version
15 years 5 months ago #14685
by hdracing
Change Hikashop From Commercial to Free Version was created by hdracing
Nicolas,
I would like to change a development site built using the Commercial version of Hikashop to the Free version. Can I do that by simply installing the Free version over the existing installed version? We may not need features of the Commercial version on this site and I don't want to bill the customer for it if it's not needed.
Thanks,
Ed
I would like to change a development site built using the Commercial version of Hikashop to the Free version. Can I do that by simply installing the Free version over the existing installed version? We may not need features of the Commercial version on this site and I don't want to bill the customer for it if it's not needed.
Thanks,
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14686
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change Hikashop From Commercial to Free Version
That should be possible indeed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14688
by hdracing
Replied by hdracing on topic Re: Change Hikashop From Commercial to Free Version
I'll make a backup and give it a try.
Thanks,
Ed
Thanks,
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds