Quote creation as part of checkout
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago #88842
by jameswadsworth
Replied by jameswadsworth on topic Quote creation as part of checkout
Sorry for my ignorance. We are still using a modified "Collect on Delivery" plugin to handle quotes. Has a quotation system been integrated into the cart or not?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #88924
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Quote creation as part of checkout
Hi,
There is no quotation system actually.
There is no quotation system actually.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88951
by peteritv
Replied by peteritv on topic Quote creation as part of checkout
Hi there!
I am having kind of the same problem (see A little more complex checkout ) and looking for a solution too.
Now I just discovered that it is easy to add a new order status at the beginning of the workflow that could do the trick very easily?
Here is what I am thinking:
I added a status "Requested" at the very start of the workflow.
I want to replace the default order status by this new status instead of "Created".
I assume this new status will NOT trigger the payment systems yet.
Now the shop owner processes the request and sets the status to "Created".
This should trigger the payment systems so that the customer can finish the deal.
Will this work?
Is my assumption correct?
If so, what code do I need to alter to change the initial order status to "Requested"?
Greetz,
Peter
I am having kind of the same problem (see A little more complex checkout ) and looking for a solution too.
Now I just discovered that it is easy to add a new order status at the beginning of the workflow that could do the trick very easily?
Here is what I am thinking:
I added a status "Requested" at the very start of the workflow.
I want to replace the default order status by this new status instead of "Created".
I assume this new status will NOT trigger the payment systems yet.
Now the shop owner processes the request and sets the status to "Created".
This should trigger the payment systems so that the customer can finish the deal.
Will this work?
Is my assumption correct?
If so, what code do I need to alter to change the initial order status to "Requested"?
Greetz,
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89127
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Quote creation as part of checkout
Hi,
It should work, in the Configuration > Checkout, you have to enable the option "Payment of orders not paid immediately".
To change the default order status, there is an option too, you can change the value for the option "Default order status".
It should work, in the Configuration > Checkout, you have to enable the option "Payment of orders not paid immediately".
To change the default order status, there is an option too, you can change the value for the option "Default order status".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89194
by peteritv
Replied by peteritv on topic Quote creation as part of checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89372
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Quote creation as part of checkout
Hi,
Ok we follow your problem on the other topic.
Regards
Ok we follow your problem on the other topic.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds