- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 0
Blank page after deleting orders
15 years 4 months ago #16462
by ecomian
Blank page after deleting orders was created by ecomian
I deleted my test orders at component Hika shop/orders and I was taken to a blank page with 0 on the top LH corner. Starting again and bring up orders again showed that they were deleted.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16489
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Blank page after deleting orders
Hi,
We couldn't reproduce the problem on our end. Would you have any error messages in your php error log which would help us understand the problem ?
We couldn't reproduce the problem on our end. Would you have any error messages in your php error log which would help us understand the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #16544
by ecomian
Replied by ecomian on topic Re: Blank page after deleting orders
I did a test order and deleted and it works fine. dpes not create the problem. Just a one off it seems.
I cannot find my php error log, on only my log file for yesterday if it is any help to you.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
I cannot find my php error log, on only my log file for yesterday if it is any help to you.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by ecomian.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16557
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Blank page after deleting orders
Unfortunately, the access log doesn't contain any information on error
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16559
by ecomian
Replied by ecomian on topic Re: Blank page after deleting orders
Seems to be OK now so I will leave there.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds