- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
Integration with AcyMailing
15 years 3 months ago #18807
by vasjaf
Integration with AcyMailing was created by vasjaf
Hi, Nicolas.
Can I get a customer which fills a non-registration type of form (name, email, address) not just in HikaShop(backend) but also in AcyMailing (backend)?
I would like to assign a custumer that just fills the form and doesn't buy a product to "list 1",
a customer that buy a "product 1" to "list 2" ...
Can I do that?
I appreciate all of your replies.
Can I get a customer which fills a non-registration type of form (name, email, address) not just in HikaShop(backend) but also in AcyMailing (backend)?
I would like to assign a custumer that just fills the form and doesn't buy a product to "list 1",
a customer that buy a "product 1" to "list 2" ...
Can I do that?
I appreciate all of your replies.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18812
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Integration with AcyMailing
Yes, you can do that using the filters in AcyMailing:
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...ymailing-filter.html
HikaShop has roughly the same filters as VirtueMart. That way you can put all the customers who bought product1 to list1 and the customers who bought product2 to list2. If you want to do it automatically, you will need the enterprise edition of AcyMailing in order to have auto filters: www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...ter.html#autofilters
HikaShop has roughly the same filters as VirtueMart. That way you can put all the customers who bought product1 to list1 and the customers who bought product2 to list2. If you want to do it automatically, you will need the enterprise edition of AcyMailing in order to have auto filters: www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...ter.html#autofilters
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18888
by vasjaf
Replied by vasjaf on topic Re: Integration with AcyMailing
U, great.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds