- Posts: 164
- Thank you received: 0
Upgrading maintianing settings?
- Rollerskate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 3 months ago #19026
by Rollerskate
Upgrading maintianing settings? was created by Rollerskate
Just wondering as I configure and setup the free version, if I ever chose to upgrade, will it maintain all the settings I entered in, including the .php edits to make it work with my template, etc...?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19044
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Upgrading maintianing settings?
Everything is kept when you upgrade/update. For the php in the views, if you edit the views via the interface in Display->Views, yes. However, if you edit the files directly via FTP, no. That's why we always recommend to do it via the interface.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Rollerskate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 164
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 3 months ago #19045
by Rollerskate
Replied by Rollerskate on topic Re: Upgrading maintianing settings?
Got it, and I did edit the views, so, I think I'm good. THANKS!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds