- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Discount not displaying
15 years 3 months ago #19342
by Dtees
Discount not displaying was created by Dtees
Good morning
I am trying to set up a discount to have a midsummer sale.
I have created and published the new discount (10%) and in my display settings I have chosen to display the discounted amount, but this doesn't seem to be pulling through to the website.
What am I doing wrong?
dtees.co.uk/enter_shop
I am trying to set up a discount to have a midsummer sale.
I have created and published the new discount (10%) and in my display settings I have chosen to display the discounted amount, but this doesn't seem to be pulling through to the website.
What am I doing wrong?
dtees.co.uk/enter_shop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19351
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discount not displaying
The settings in the Display tab of the configuration are only for NEW modules and menus. For existing menus and modules, you need to go in the menu Display->Content menus/modules and edit your menus/modules and change the same option there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19352
by Dtees
Replied by Dtees on topic Re: Discount not displaying
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds