- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Integration with JomSocial can´t download plugin
15 years 10 months ago #1969
by jerzy
Integration with JomSocial can´t download plugin was created by jerzy
Hi,
Just testing your Hikashop component and I´m very glad I find it so far
I have tryed to download your JomSocial plugin but it´s impsible, the link is broke.
CB integration link for download works fine.
Thank you for great product
Just testing your Hikashop component and I´m very glad I find it so far
I have tryed to download your JomSocial plugin but it´s impsible, the link is broke.
CB integration link for download works fine.
Thank you for great product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1971
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Integration with JomSocial can´t download plugin
Hi,
Thank you for reporting the problem. The link is fixed.
Thank you for reporting the problem. The link is fixed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1973
by jerzy
Replied by jerzy on topic Re: Integration with JomSocial can´t download plugin
Awesome speed in reply
Thank you!!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1976
by jerzy
Replied by jerzy on topic Re: Integration with JomSocial can´t download plugin
OK, I have installed JS plugin and published it, but yet can not see anywhere.
Where it should show? Do I need have made any purchase to see it?
Where it should show? Do I need have made any purchase to see it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1979
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Integration with JomSocial can´t download plugin
If you go into JomSocial->Applications, you should see it listed. Make sure it is listed there and published.
Then, on the front end, go to your profile page. There you should see below the main part of the profile page the listing of your orders with the default title being "Hikashop user plugin". Even if you don't made any orders, you should still see it. If you see another user's profile, you won't see it.
Then, on the front end, go to your profile page. There you should see below the main part of the profile page the listing of your orders with the default title being "Hikashop user plugin". Even if you don't made any orders, you should still see it. If you see another user's profile, you won't see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #1981
by jerzy
Replied by jerzy on topic Re: Integration with JomSocial can´t download plugin
Nope, don´t see nothing. Does it work with JS Version: 1.6.287 ???
I have this plugin set with core application ON but it does not shows inside of JS core applications.
I set it also OFF but it does not work either. Will try more.
Edit:
False alarm , I see it now scroling way down
thanks!
I have this plugin set with core application ON but it does not shows inside of JS core applications.
I set it also OFF but it does not work either. Will try more.
Edit:
False alarm , I see it now scroling way down
thanks!
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by jerzy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1982
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Integration with JomSocial can´t download plugin
We tested the plugin with the version 1.2.206.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1983
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Integration with JomSocial can´t download plugin
Great that you found it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #188411
by sugarskulldrip
Replied by sugarskulldrip on topic Integration with JomSocial can´t download plugin
I can not find this anywhere on my site either. I have read all the topics on it that I could find... Can not find this!
Joomla v 3.3.6
Jomsocial v 3.2.1.5
Please help
Joomla v 3.3.6
Jomsocial v 3.2.1.5
Please help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188460
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Integration with JomSocial can´t download plugin
Hi,
The integration is not installed by default we HikaShop.
You can find it here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-with-jomsocial.html
The integration is not installed by default we HikaShop.
You can find it here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-with-jomsocial.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds