- Posts: 173
- Thank you received: 8
Request - Characteristics - Setting a price
15 years 2 months ago #20263
by ianspeed
Request - Characteristics - Setting a price was created by ianspeed
Hi Nicolas, Hope you're well.
Can't remember if I asked this previously,but is there any chance of being able to create a Characteristic set with a price and weight, so each time you select the variations they are there already, instead of having to go into them each time I create a product?
Example is I sell prints, they are always
A2 mount £30 .4 kilo,
A3 Mount £18 .2 Kilo,
A3 Frame £45 .6 kilo,
A2 Frame £70 .9 Kilo,
It would be so much easier and quicker to create a product if these values were set at creation of the Characteristics.
Keep up the good work
Ian
Can't remember if I asked this previously,but is there any chance of being able to create a Characteristic set with a price and weight, so each time you select the variations they are there already, instead of having to go into them each time I create a product?
Example is I sell prints, they are always
A2 mount £30 .4 kilo,
A3 Mount £18 .2 Kilo,
A3 Frame £45 .6 kilo,
A2 Frame £70 .9 Kilo,
It would be so much easier and quicker to create a product if these values were set at creation of the Characteristics.
Keep up the good work
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20265
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Request - Characteristics - Setting a price
Hi,
You can do that now with options: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ct-form.html#options
You can do that now with options: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ct-form.html#options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20266
by ianspeed
Replied by ianspeed on topic Re: Request - Characteristics - Setting a price
Thanks Nicolas, I'll have a look at the demo..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20269
by ianspeed
Replied by ianspeed on topic Re: Request - Characteristics - Setting a price
Hi Nicolas, looked at the demo and set a quick product up, only problem with using the options is the price is added to the product price, unfortunately this is a bit awkward as all I need to do is sell the exact same image but in 4 different sizes with 4 different weights and prices, this would be exactly the same for 100 plus images, so the one set of Characteristics would apply for all my normal format images.. if that makes sense? Don't want them to be able to add a mount then another mount on top again when using the options if you see what I mean?
All the best Ian
All the best Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20280
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Request - Characteristics - Setting a price
Then you should keep using characteristics. But you could use the copy button on the products listing (business edition) in order to make new products. That way, you just have to change the name/description and the image and the rest will already be there. That should speed up quite a bit the process.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds