Skip to main content

Paymate payment module

More
13 years 4 months ago #102429 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paymate payment module
You can install it via the joomla installer, like any other extension.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102435 by oyeaussie
I tried it and it fails. I am using Joomla 3 and i think its designed for joomla 2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102466 by oyeaussie
is there a plugin for joomla 3?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102512 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Paymate payment module
Hi,

This zip contains two XML, one for Joomla 1.5/2.5 and another for Joomla 3
So with this version, you should be able to test the plugin.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #339196 by hkeyzer
Replied by hkeyzer on topic Paymate payment module
Can anyone confirm this paymate plugin is working?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #339204 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paymate payment module
Hi,

This plugin probably won't work on Joomla 4, or PHP8 and I don't know if the PayMate API used in this plugin is still the exact same as it was developed almost 10 years ago. Also, the URL to access the API is in hard in the code of the plugin and points to the sandbox server of paymate. Also, this uses the PayMate Sentinel API which requires a difficult PCI DSS compliance: global.paymate.com/paymate-sentinel-api/
I would personnally avoid it unless I'm a developer and I can dig into it to fix the issues that will pop out.
And even so, I would probably start from scratch with the HTML integration : global.paymate.com/website-integration/
It avoids the PCI DSS difficult compliance, and is easy to implement (for a developer).
Or I would start with another payment gateway for which a payment plugin is already available and working.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum