Skip to main content

Products and own characteristics

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #22412 by maxgag51
Hi Nicolas, I have a new problem.
I added the characteristics to products of my customer; of course, because it's a shoes brand, I added the numbers.
Well when Hika shows products, without any choice, appears this!
Isn't Ok.

Also, if I change measure, Hika shows a photo smaller ! .

The cart is correct. .

If I change the characteristics like this: ,

I get this:

This isn't good.

and cart is like this:


I would this, on the page products

and this on the page cart

Is't possible! How?

Thanks in advance
Massimo
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by maxgag51. Reason: images not correct

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #22420 by nicolas
You need to keep that option turned on. Also, if you don't want to show the size on the product name on the product page, you need to edit the file show of the view product like that:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/forum/2-gene...-the-cart-.html#9818

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #22543 by maxgag51
Perfect but this problem remains:
enter into product show:
change char (the image is smaller than before):
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by maxgag51. Reason: images not correct

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #22561 by nicolas
Could you give the URL of that page ?
It's because you're missing some CSS but I can't tell precisely what without seeing the page with my browser.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #22640 by maxgag51
www.inabox.it/gt (the site is still in production).
Choice english language, shop on line, spring/summer, Alice (is only model with measures, at the moment).
I set width thumbnail to 300, this is correct for product list and first product page.
Don't works correctly if you change the measures.
If you want go to admin panel this is to access:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #22646 by nicolas
Please try to add such CSS code:

.hikashop_product_main_image_thumb img{
height: 300px !important;
width: 492px !important;
}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #22653 by maxgag51

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum