Skip to main content

Why do item titles repeat themselves

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #23188 by davids
Hi All,

I'm brand new to hikashop. I've started loading some products that will be sold. But I noticed that the item title repeats itself. Does anybody know how I can turn that off or fix it? Here is an example: qualitycanvasprints.com/order/product/32...gory_pathway-12.html

The item is called a 17 x 22 single pane canvas print, but the 17 x 22 shows "17 x 22: 17 x 22".

I'm using the starter edition on Joomla 1.6.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

David
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by davids.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23193 by nicolas
Hi,

I don't see "17 x 22: 17 x 22" on your page. You must have changed something since then.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23309 by davids
It seemed to have disappeared, but once I started editing the item again it came back. Use the same link to see what I am talking about.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23311 by nicolas
Could you try to download again hikashop on our website and install it over your current version ?
One of the first build of hikashop 1.5.3 had some issues with variant names that were fixed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23514 by davids
Thanks, I purchased the essential upgrade and that fixed it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum