Skip to main content

Removing hikashop link

More
15 years 1 month ago #23189 by davids
HI All,

Are you allowed to remove the "HikaShop , Joomla!™ E-Commerce Extension" link? If so can you tell me how?

Thanks,

David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23195 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Removing hikashop link
You can do that with the option "show footer" of the Display tab of the configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23242 by davids
Replied by davids on topic Re: Removing hikashop link
HI Thanks for the response, could you be a little more specific? I'm on the display tab, I'm on views, and there are nearly 1,300 files, and I have not been able to find a show footer any where in here.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23243 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Removing hikashop link
You're not looking at the correct screen. You went in the menu Display->Views. I told you to go in the Display tab of the configuration:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/54-hikashop-config.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23245 by davids
Replied by davids on topic Re: Removing hikashop link
Thank you. I found it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum