Skip to main content

Joomla Users

More
15 years 1 month ago #23201 by paulocamacho
Joomla Users was created by paulocamacho
Hi, I have a client and he want to use Hika, we already have new a clients list in csv, the question is if I can import csv, in to the system ? name,lastname, phone, address ...... thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23223 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Joomla Users
Hi,

There is no import for user addresses for now in HikaShop.
What you might be able to do thought is to install VirtueMart and CSVimproved and import the addresses in VirtueMart. Then, use the import from VirtueMart feature of HikaShop to import the addresses of the users from VirtueMart into HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23229 by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Joomla Users
Good thanks so much, I did and work perfect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum