- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Update to new version
- scheffermedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #23330
by scheffermedia
Update to new version was created by scheffermedia
Hello,
Is it possible to get a zipped file with the 1.5.3 updates in it as a download so I can install this update manualy? I changed some files with manual scripting and I dont want them to be gone when updating it.
Greetings,
Smedia
Is it possible to get a zipped file with the 1.5.3 updates in it as a download so I can install this update manualy? I changed some files with manual scripting and I dont want them to be gone when updating it.
Greetings,
Smedia
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by scheffermedia.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23332
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Update to new version
Hi,
Sure. When you go to Components->HikaShop->Update/Update us, it will tell you that you're not up to date with a like to download the latest version. Just click on the link and you will get the install package.
Sure. When you go to Components->HikaShop->Update/Update us, it will tell you that you're not up to date with a like to download the latest version. Just click on the link and you will get the install package.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- scheffermedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #23333
by scheffermedia
Replied by scheffermedia on topic Re: Update to new version
Ah, ok : )
I was afraid it would automaticly update hikashop, but its a link to a update package.
I wanted to know this for sure before updating.
Thnx!
I was afraid it would automaticly update hikashop, but its a link to a update package.
I wanted to know this for sure before updating.
Thnx!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds