Skip to main content

Packages Deals

More
15 years 1 month ago #23993 by timdog
Packages Deals was created by timdog
I am trying to find a way of combining two or more products into a package deal. Is there a way within HikaShop to do this? Do I need the commercial products?

Thanks
Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23995 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Packages Deals
Why not just create a new product in HikaShop for that package deal ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #92092 by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: Packages Deals
I need to do this as well.

The reason is that I want them to select individual products so I can put them in individual groups after purchasing but I want to give them the package deal price if they select the package.

If I create a package can I put the person in more than one group?

Thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #92094 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Packages Deals
You won't.
The only solution for that that I can see is to create several options, with one characteristic with one value and set one user group in the variant of each option and finally attach your options to the package product.

That way, when they buy the package product, each option product will be bought with it and all the user group of each options will be added to the user.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum