- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
Insert Price to HTML
15 years 3 weeks ago #24863
by vasjaf
Insert Price to HTML was created by vasjaf
Hi Nicolas,
can you please tell me what php or html code do I have to insert in the article to show the price of the product.
I would like to insert php or html code in html of the article. I can insert php, not just html.
I would like to show:
- the final price of the product,
- the original (full) price of the product,
- the name of the product.
can you please tell me what php or html code do I have to insert in the article to show the price of the product.
I would like to insert php or html code in html of the article. I can insert php, not just html.
I would like to show:
- the final price of the product,
- the original (full) price of the product,
- the name of the product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 weeks ago #24873
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Insert Price to HTML
Hi,
That's the PHP code you need to use to load the product information and the prices:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...-with-tax.html#24656
That's the PHP code you need to use to load the product information and the prices:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...-with-tax.html#24656
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 weeks ago #25403
by Gonzales
Replied by Gonzales on topic Re: Insert Price to HTML
This really works
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...-with-tax.html#24656
! I must say! Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds