- Posts: 251
- Thank you received: 2
About product options
15 years 1 week ago #25826
by Nello
About product options was created by Nello
Hello Nicolas,
In the logic of the use of product options, there should be a field with value zero. The very definition of "option" provides a choice.
Currently I do this by including a variant in the characteristics of the product option that have value of zero and one with a certain value (eg € 100.00).
But adding to cart you get two products. One with zero cost and the other with the cost of the main product. This is confusing.
Here an example www.hidesign.it/it/catalogo/product/show/cid-2531/divano-jut
Is there a way to do this without using a variant of product options?
P.S. I think that with all my suggestions, I have earned a business version.
eheheh ¦p
In the logic of the use of product options, there should be a field with value zero. The very definition of "option" provides a choice.
Currently I do this by including a variant in the characteristics of the product option that have value of zero and one with a certain value (eg € 100.00).
But adding to cart you get two products. One with zero cost and the other with the cost of the main product. This is confusing.
Here an example www.hidesign.it/it/catalogo/product/show/cid-2531/divano-jut
Is there a way to do this without using a variant of product options?
P.S. I think that with all my suggestions, I have earned a business version.
eheheh ¦p
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #25835
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: About product options
Hi,
You indeed need to use a variant of the option for that.
The problem with the cart will be solved in next version of HikaShop with an option to group all the options below a product in the cart so that your users don't see them as a separate product but really as an option of the product, a bit like custom item fields.
You indeed need to use a variant of the option for that.
The problem with the cart will be solved in next version of HikaShop with an option to group all the options below a product in the cart so that your users don't see them as a separate product but really as an option of the product, a bit like custom item fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #25852
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Re: About product options
OK!
I'm waiting for the next release...
I'm waiting for the next release...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55667
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: About product options
You can now do it by turning on the "group options with product" in the Checkout tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds