- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
regional search filter
14 years 11 months ago #26995
by vilost
regional search filter was created by vilost
I'm considering hikashop for a new project and I think most of the things I need are covered. There is just one thing I am not sure yet. For each product I want to create a custom field call Region and enter the region or city that the product is located in.
And at the top of the page I want to have a search/filter in horizontal line where the customers can filter the products according to search term, category and Region (the custom field i created). Is this possible with hikashop and which version of hikashop will support this.
And at the top of the page I want to have a search/filter in horizontal line where the customers can filter the products according to search term, category and Region (the custom field i created). Is this possible with hikashop and which version of hikashop will support this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #27003
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: regional search filter
Hi,
It's possible by creating a custom field of the type "product" in order to enter the data for each product via the menu Display->Custom field, and then creating a filter for that custom field via the menu Display->Views so that it appears on the products listing screen.
That will however be only possible in the Business edition of HikaShop.
You can try these features on our demo website: demo.hikashop.com
It's possible by creating a custom field of the type "product" in order to enter the data for each product via the menu Display->Custom field, and then creating a filter for that custom field via the menu Display->Views so that it appears on the products listing screen.
That will however be only possible in the Business edition of HikaShop.
You can try these features on our demo website: demo.hikashop.com
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds