- Posts: 251
- Thank you received: 2
If I Reset Orders Number...?
14 years 11 months ago #26999
by Nello
If I Reset Orders Number...? was created by Nello
Hi Nicolas,
If I reset orders number or I change it from the control panel, what happens to the old orders already created?
Thank you!
If I reset orders number or I change it from the control panel, what happens to the old orders already created?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27006
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: If I Reset Orders Number...?
Hi,
If you're talking about changing the "order number format" option of the config, then if you have a recent version of HikaShop, the old orders number won't change. However, for versions before 6 months ago that wouldn't be the case and all the numbers would be changed.
If you're talking about changing the "order number format" option of the config, then if you have a recent version of HikaShop, the old orders number won't change. However, for versions before 6 months ago that wouldn't be the case and all the numbers would be changed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27007
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Re: If I Reset Orders Number...?
And if I reset orders number via phpadmin on my database, the old orders are deleted?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27008
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: If I Reset Orders Number...?
What do you mean by "reset orders number" ?
There is no reset button in phpmyadmin so I'm not sure about what you're talking about ?
If you change the order number of an order, the order won't be deleted. The order will only be deleted if you delete the order.
There is no reset button in phpmyadmin so I'm not sure about what you're talking about ?
If you change the order number of an order, the order won't be deleted. The order will only be deleted if you delete the order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds