Skip to main content

Event Entries retaining previous information

More
14 years 11 months ago #27643 by thewedge
I was testing out your event entries form area. If it goes to error like didn't fill out something, when it returns I have to input everything all over again. It might be worth considering that when it comes back that things I have entered would retain and only the areas I need to fill in or select be highlighted.

Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #27661 by nicolas
Yes, that's something we didn't put in place for now on that form as it is quite complex and not much people use it (so we focus our energy on other things). But thanks for your input.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum