Skip to main content

Product administration page not displaying

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #27989 by mathos00
Hello,

My Hikashop Essential is working great so far, both backend and frontend, but I can't seem to solve one problem: the product administration page is not working (not really displaying).

Attached is the image of what I get when I select Hikashop->Products from the backend.

All other admin pages are fine, such as Hikashop->Configuration, Hikashop->Categories, etc.

Have enabled Joomla debug mode, and am getting no error messages.

Thanks for any help!

Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by mathos00.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #27995 by nicolas
Hi,

Please download again the install package from our website (in your order details ) and install it over your current version.
That should fix the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum