- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Compounded dual taxes
- panzerknacker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 11 months ago #281
by panzerknacker
Compounded dual taxes was created by panzerknacker
I looked in the backend and I missed it there. I live in Canada and here we use dual taxes that may or may not be compounded depending on the province. I am in need of a Joomla shop that supports this because if at all possible, I don't want to go outside Joomla for a cart.
Is Hika capable of doing this? If not, can it be implemented?
Is Hika capable of doing this? If not, can it be implemented?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #291
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Compounded dual taxes
So, for now you can only have one tax applied. I know a bit the system of taxes in the canada and, if you're ok to display only one line of tax in the invoices, you can have one tax per state which will have the percentage of both state and country taxes. If you really need one line of tax per type of tax, you will need to wait.
We already had other canadian users asking us for it and we want to do it. So it's in the todo list...
We already had other canadian users asking us for it and we want to do it. So it's in the todo list...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- panzerknacker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 10 months ago #1218
by panzerknacker
Replied by panzerknacker on topic Re: Compounded dual taxes
Any news on the dual taxes? I have seen Hika updates come by frequently so maybe there is some good news?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1223
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Compounded dual taxes
Not yet. We still have it in the todo list. We are currently working on the compatibility with joomla 1.6
Multiple lines of taxes should be done before the end of the year.
Multiple lines of taxes should be done before the end of the year.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- panzerknacker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 10 months ago #1228
by panzerknacker
Replied by panzerknacker on topic Re: Compounded dual taxes
Before the end of the year? Really? That would be so awesome and it would make Hikashop the first Joomla shop to get the Canadian seal of approval.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1780
by Lili
Replied by Lili on topic Re: Compounded dual taxes
Hi,
I love this component so far. Still learning but I tried other components and this one is really easy. I am starting a new site and i can't wait for the help on this tax problem. I will wait
Thanks a lot for this amazing component and have a great day !
I love this component so far. Still learning but I tried other components and this one is really easy. I am starting a new site and i can't wait for the help on this tax problem. I will wait
Thanks a lot for this amazing component and have a great day !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3092
by smg
Replied by smg on topic Re: Compounded dual taxes
I would love this as well! Hopefully 'before the end of this year' is very soon!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3094
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Compounded dual taxes
Yes. We didn't forget. We will work on the ACL support from now to christmas and we will try to finish the tax modifications before new year's eve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3095
by Lili
Replied by Lili on topic Re: Compounded dual taxes
Cool ! Thanks Happy Holidays !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 days ago #25896
by kaiba
Replied by kaiba on topic Re: Compounded dual taxes
any luck in finishing hte compounded taxes element???
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 days ago #25905
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Compounded dual taxes
We didn't work on that part since then and focused on other things.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds