Skip to main content

Cart module css ??

More
14 years 10 months ago #28719 by soheilom
Cart module css ?? was created by soheilom
Hello I am trying to edit my cart module design and cant find out where to modify.
Here I send you an image of the front end with my cart module on the left side bar, and also an image of the backend where I specify the background color etc in the cart module, but then it doesnt show in the front end??
Where do I have to specify the css for the cart??

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #28756 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cart module css ??
You can add CSS for the module in the front end css of HikaShop that you can edit via the Display tab of the configuration.

For the class names, you can just look with firebug to the HTML or to the cart module we have on our demo website which has some CSS to customize its display.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum