Skip to main content

Cant get finnish language pack working

More
14 years 10 months ago #29101 by heko
Hi all!

I cant get finnish language pack working. I use Joomla 1.7.2 and newest version of HikaShop. I have installed finnish language to Joomla for user and admin and also it is as a default for both now. When i download newest version of finnish language pack and save it HikaShop still stays english, for example "add to cart". Is the language pack broken or whats the problem? :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29105 by nicolas
Hi,

Indeed there was a double quote missing on line 66 of the finnish language file. I've added it and uploaded the new version.

It should work now if you load the translation from our server.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29117 by heko
Thanks, now its working fine. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum