- Posts: 98
- Thank you received: 3
Joomla templates for HikaShop
14 years 10 months ago #30274
by cpreen
Joomla templates for HikaShop was created by cpreen
Hi Nicolas
I want to freshen up the look of my site and fix some of the glitches in the template. Can you recommend some templates that work well with hikashop as a starting point?
Conrad
I want to freshen up the look of my site and fix some of the glitches in the template. Can you recommend some templates that work well with hikashop as a starting point?
Conrad
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #30321
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Joomla templates for HikaShop
Hi,
One thing to try to avoid is templates using the jquery library. I've seen problems with Joomlart and rockettheme template because they use it or some other javascript which can sometimes conflict with the joomla javascript library that we use. Other than that, you should be ok.
I particularly like to start with artisteer www.artisteer.com/ as you have a lot of possibilities to configure your template to your needs.
One thing to try to avoid is templates using the jquery library. I've seen problems with Joomlart and rockettheme template because they use it or some other javascript which can sometimes conflict with the joomla javascript library that we use. Other than that, you should be ok.
I particularly like to start with artisteer www.artisteer.com/ as you have a lot of possibilities to configure your template to your needs.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30327
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: Joomla templates for HikaShop
I can certainly vote for artisteer, a really nice product and have used it in a few sites. I have used rockettheme in my latest site but must admit I had to get around the quirks to make it work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds