Adding cursor filter
14 years 10 months ago #30415
by webarts
Adding cursor filter was created by webarts
Hello, trying to add cursor filter for Price but when i save i always get the error
Error: You have to define a maximim and a minimum value for your cursor.
Error Saving
Of course i have set values for maximum and minimum values but it seems it doesnt find them
Error: You have to define a maximim and a minimum value for your cursor.
Error Saving
Of course i have set values for maximum and minimum values but it seems it doesnt find them
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30427
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding cursor filter
Hi,
Please change the line:
if(($formData!=0 && !empty($formData)) || empty($formData)){
to:
if(empty($formData) || empty($formData)){
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php
That should fix the problem.
Please change the line:
if(($formData!=0 && !empty($formData)) || empty($formData)){
to:
if(empty($formData) || empty($formData)){
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php
That should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30443
by webarts
Replied by webarts on topic Re: Adding cursor filter
thanks its fixed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61115
by watashi
Replied by watashi on topic Re: Adding cursor filter
I have the same error.
If I follow your advice to change the above PHP file, will it be overwritten during future upgrades?
As far as I can see, this issue has not been fixed in the updates during nine months. Is it possible to fix it permanently?
If I follow your advice to change the above PHP file, will it be overwritten during future upgrades?
As far as I can see, this issue has not been fixed in the updates during nine months. Is it possible to fix it permanently?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61155
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding cursor filter
That has already been included since then.
Just check the code and you will see that the modification is there.
If you have that error, it means that you didn't set a min or a max value for the filter.
Just check the code and you will see that the modification is there.
If you have that error, it means that you didn't set a min or a max value for the filter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61158
by watashi
Replied by watashi on topic Re: Adding cursor filter
Hi Nicolas,
Indeed, the modification is there.
I have found what I was doing wrong.
HikaShop does not allow minimum price to be zero. It can be 0.01 and above. That was not really clear when I did it for the first time.
Indeed, the modification is there.
I have found what I was doing wrong.
HikaShop does not allow minimum price to be zero. It can be 0.01 and above. That was not really clear when I did it for the first time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61233
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding cursor filter
Hi,
Ah yes, we'll change that.
Ah yes, we'll change that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds