- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Incorrect Price Displaying
14 years 10 months ago #30974
by jeddell
Incorrect Price Displaying was created by jeddell
Hi All,
I'm very new to Hika Shop and So far it seems to be a pretty good system. I have noticed one issue that I just can't figure out though and it is a war stopper.
I have a few products displayed in the store. I have one tax rate for Australia of %10.
For this store it will be the only tax rate we will need for a very long time.
In the Back end, I price the product at $2.00 and the tax price displays at $2.20 - All good
Now in the front end, it only displays at $1.10
Can anybody tell why this might be?
I have been playing with Discounts and coupons but I haven't applied any of these to the two products.
Any help here would be great
Cheers
Dan
I'm very new to Hika Shop and So far it seems to be a pretty good system. I have noticed one issue that I just can't figure out though and it is a war stopper.
I have a few products displayed in the store. I have one tax rate for Australia of %10.
For this store it will be the only tax rate we will need for a very long time.
In the Back end, I price the product at $2.00 and the tax price displays at $2.20 - All good
Now in the front end, it only displays at $1.10
Can anybody tell why this might be?
I have been playing with Discounts and coupons but I haven't applied any of these to the two products.
Any help here would be great
Cheers
Dan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30975
by jeddell
Replied by jeddell on topic Re: Incorrect Price Displaying
DOn't worry, Found it! Doh! it was a discount price applied at a certain date causing the issue. Once deleted, the price corrected itself. I'll continue to set up and come back with more questions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds