Skip to main content

Roll up of inventory numbers

More
14 years 9 months ago #31284 by MahonyTech
I love the fact that HikaShop allows me to manage my inventory at the level of the characteristics. However, if I have the following characteristics along with associated inventory count:

Black - Small 3
Black - Medium 4
Black - Large 5
White - Small 1
White - Medium 2
White - Large 0

This means I have 15 of this item. I believe these numbers should total up and insert into the inventory count for the actual product itself. Right now I have to manually enter a number there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #31294 by nicolas
There is indeed no total stock in the main product for now. We'll look at adding that for next release.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum