- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Manage Variants Back Button
14 years 9 months ago #32792
by HOMINID4
Manage Variants Back Button was created by HOMINID4
When managing variants is it possible to have a Back button? I keep clicking Managed Variants before I finish completing the product details and have to go back through my categories/products, find the product I was working on and finish it.
Am I missing something where I can manage the variants and then go right back to the product?
Thanks!!
Am I missing something where I can manage the variants and then go right back to the product?
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32806
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Manage Variants Back Button
There is already a back button there. It's called "cancel".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32813
by HOMINID4
Replied by HOMINID4 on topic Re: Manage Variants Back Button
Ah, didn't think to use the cancel button as the back button. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds