- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
Back Order?
- blackballdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #33936
by blackballdesigns
Back Order? was created by blackballdesigns
I have a t-shirt company and I would like to be able to have my t-shirts available for back order when they are out of stock. Thus, I would like to know if there is a feature on HikaShop that allows customers to purchase products even when they are out of stock but let them know that it will take longer due to back order.
Is this possible?
Is this possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33996
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Back Order?
No. When the quantity reaches 0, the product cannot be bought anymore.
You can however configure a wait list system (in commercial editions only) so that customers can get an email when stock is added back.
You can however configure a wait list system (in commercial editions only) so that customers can get an email when stock is added back.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #84699
by michaelbentsen
I also need this feature, requested by two of my customers..
Replied by michaelbentsen on topic Back Order?
blackballdesigns wrote: I have a t-shirt company and I would like to be able to have my t-shirts available for back order when they are out of stock. Thus, I would like to know if there is a feature on HikaShop that allows customers to purchase products even when they are out of stock but let them know that it will take longer due to back order.
Is this possible?
I also need this feature, requested by two of my customers..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84905
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Back Order?
Hi,
Please refer to this topic: www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/50326...-in-stock-value.html
AS I said, it's heavy feature but we're thinking about it
Please refer to this topic: www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/50326...-in-stock-value.html
AS I said, it's heavy feature but we're thinking about it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds