- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
Products that can only be bought by ordering them
14 years 8 months ago #34188
by CassHW
Products that can only be bought by ordering them was created by CassHW
Hello,
in the Business edition (or another one), is it possible to do the following please?
- I have products that can only be ordered - I don't have them in stock as they have to be manufactured. I would like the customer to be able to order them and put a deposit.
Is it possible?
Thanks
Cass
in the Business edition (or another one), is it possible to do the following please?
- I have products that can only be ordered - I don't have them in stock as they have to be manufactured. I would like the customer to be able to order them and put a deposit.
Is it possible?
Thanks
Cass
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34202
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products that can only be bought by ordering them
Hi,
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to handle them as normal products ?
Instead of the price, you could set the deposit amount for the product. Then, you could have the price displayed either via a customization, or in the product name, or in the product description and maybe even hide the deposit when you don't want to display it using CSS.
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to handle them as normal products ?
Instead of the price, you could set the deposit amount for the product. Then, you could have the price displayed either via a customization, or in the product name, or in the product description and maybe even hide the deposit when you don't want to display it using CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34212
by CassHW
Replied by CassHW on topic Re: Products that can only be bought by ordering them
that's a thought.
thanks Nicolas
thanks Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds