Skip to main content

Content Module

More
14 years 8 months ago #34592 by kiwikids
Content Module was created by kiwikids
Hi I am new to Hika shop so my problem maybe very simple.
I want to install the cart on the left hand side of the page. However when I go to the module and attempt to assign it to the right menu page I only have three options - MIRROR OTHER MODULE - yes, no or Reverse.

Any reason for this and any way to change it so I can assign it to certain pages and articles

Cheers

Shem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #34635 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Content Module
Hi,

I don't know about that. I've never seen such options for joomla modules and even less for HikaShop modules.
Could you do a screenshot so that we can see what you're doing ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum