- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
Issue with First Data Plugin
14 years 4 months ago #49846
by sluiting
Replied by sluiting on topic Re: Issue with First Data Plugin
I have a question. Since I didn't get any documentation from First Data I was wondering about the .pem and .key files. When I worked in ColdFusion the pem file was just the ten digits and extension. XXXXXXXXXX.pem and this new zip contains WSXXXXXXXXXX._.1.pem. Should this be renamed? Should the file be XXXXXXXXXX.pem? and .key?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49847
by sluiting
Replied by sluiting on topic Re: Issue with First Data Plugin
The error message was generated by the test mode. First Data sends the data to a different server in test mode causing this error. I put it in Production mode and it worked.
So, don't use test mode with First Data.
So, don't use test mode with First Data.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49926
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Issue with First Data Plugin
Then send a screenshot of your settings to nicolas at hikashop dot com and I'll have a look.
As bulldzr said, the plugin works fine, so it's not a bug. It's just a setting which is not correct, whether it's the files format, the files path, the store id or something like that.
As bulldzr said, the plugin works fine, so it's not a bug. It's just a setting which is not correct, whether it's the files format, the files path, the store id or something like that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160018
by tkquigley
Replied by tkquigley on topic Re: Issue with First Data Plugin
Man I hate reading these long strings of problems, replies, troubleshooting attempts and after all of that NO SOLUTION. Now I have the same issue. Curl error. I have called Firstdata and they said everything is set up correctly. l did a transaction with my last site/template but I upgraded to hika business and a new template recommended on Hikashop and now I can't make the plugin connect to First data and I get the Curl error:
Message
There was an error during the connection with the First Data payment gateway
Curl Err [3] : malformed
Message
There was an error during the connection with the First Data payment gateway
Curl Err [3] : malformed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160078
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Issue with First Data Plugin
Hi,
Thanks to the log that you provided I can see that you have the error:
This request requires HTTP authentication ().
So that's an authentication problem between the two servers.
Edit the file plugins/hikashoppayment/firstdata/firstdata.php and change CURLAUTH_BASIC to CURLAUTH_ANY and try again. Thanks to that modification the authentication system will try different authentication methods and hopefully it will work.
Thanks to the log that you provided I can see that you have the error:
This request requires HTTP authentication ().
So that's an authentication problem between the two servers.
Edit the file plugins/hikashoppayment/firstdata/firstdata.php and change CURLAUTH_BASIC to CURLAUTH_ANY and try again. Thanks to that modification the authentication system will try different authentication methods and hopefully it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds