Skip to main content

create html for category

More
14 years 8 months ago #35072 by IamJim
Hi All, new to this cart a few days ago...and so far am very impressed. I am doing a test site for someone (and plan on purchashing the top system) but I have a question please?

"create html for category"

Super to already have the Link to Product HTML builder, Just wondering IF? a link builder to Category exists? Or would in come in the future?

Thanks Nicolas

Jim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35110 by nicolas
Hi,

I'm not sure I'm following you ?
You want a menu item linking to a listing of the categories ?
Sure you can. You should look at this tutorial for that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#categories_menu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum