Skip to main content

Hide add to cart button for individual category

More
14 years 8 months ago #35146 by tastymouse
Hi, I want to use Hikashop both for Product Catalog and Webshop in one site. To do this I need to be able to hide the Add to cart button in the catalog part. I don't think this is possible out of the box? I know I can set the button to be hidden with a price 0. But is there a wayto hide it for a category?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35210 by nicolas
Hi,

It can't be hidden for all the products of a category automatically.
But as you said you can just no set a price (OR set a quantity of 0) for each products of that category and the add to cart button won't display for them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35283 by tastymouse

(OR set a quantity of 0) for each products of that category and the add to cart button won't display for them.

That's the best option for this project.
Thanks, Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum