Skip to main content

Paypal commission

More
14 years 8 months ago #36195 by inanagyuz
Paypal commission was created by inanagyuz
PayPal payments received by the commission to add here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #36231 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal commission
I'm sorry but I don't understand your question. Please explain more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #39046 by inanagyuz
Replied by inanagyuz on topic Re: Paypal commission
How do I add PayPal commission payments?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #39155 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal commission
That's not possible. Payment plugins do not support fees for now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum