Skip to main content

Translate "Notify me when available"

More
14 years 8 months ago #36643 by diosneptuno
Hi
Please where I can translate "Notify me when available" and the text of the form?
I attached a screenshot.

Thank you

Andreu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #36697 by nicolas
You need to go in the tab Languages of your hikashop configuration page and edit your translation file. There you can translate it as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#translate

If you want, you can then share your modifications so that other users will get that text translated by default when they install HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #36847 by diosneptuno
Hi Nicolas

Thank you very much, I will make changes, and share them so other people do not have problems.

Andreu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum