- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Praise!
14 years 8 months ago #36771
by jcwerb
Just wanted to take a moment to praise Hikashop's customer service!! Every time I have posted a question on this forum I've been given a solution by Nicolas, totally awesome and so confidence inspiring! Many many thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36773
by jade
Replied by jade on topic Re: Praise!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
14 years 8 months ago #36780
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic Re: Praise!
And me too!
(the best way to praise - is buy hikashop business!
(the best way to praise - is buy hikashop business!
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36799
by jcwerb
Replied by jcwerb on topic Re: Praise!
Indeed! I have done
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36802
by IanK
Replied by IanK on topic Re: Praise!
and me!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36920
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Praise!
Thank you everyone ! We're working hard to continue on that path ^^
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37039
by mnance
Replied by mnance on topic Re: Praise!
As soon as I get the shop the way I want it I will definitely buy either essentials or business. I will need the custom fields for products. KUDOs to customer service.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds