- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
Display items on front page?
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #36915
by trogladyte
Display items on front page? was created by trogladyte
I would like to be able to display random items (or specific items - whatever) on the front page. mod_hikashop only wants to display after following a menu link to HS itself.
How do I display modules on the front page with, say, "Hot items", "Last purchased", "New items", etc.
I have recently viewed showing up in the right side bar correctly (took me a while to figure it out). However, it's also showing up below the product categories as well. How do I turn that off?
How do I display modules on the front page with, say, "Hot items", "Last purchased", "New items", etc.
I have recently viewed showing up in the right side bar correctly (took me a while to figure it out). However, it's also showing up below the product categories as well. How do I turn that off?
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by trogladyte.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37055
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Display items on front page?
Hi,
You need to create new modules of the type hikashop via the joomla manager and then configure them to display your products the way you want. In the joomla options of the modules, you will be able to define on which page you want to see them via the "menu assignement" option and where you want to see them via the "position" option.
You need to create new modules of the type hikashop via the joomla manager and then configure them to display your products the way you want. In the joomla options of the modules, you will be able to define on which page you want to see them via the "menu assignement" option and where you want to see them via the "position" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds