- Posts: 137
- Thank you received: 2
Need Tax to be displayed in cart even if 0%
14 years 8 months ago #37067
by 1fcb
Need Tax to be displayed in cart even if 0% was created by 1fcb
Hi, when I sell within European Union, there is the regular 19% tax which is diplayed in the checkout process . If a customer form a non EU country registers, he gets displyed the ex VAT prices, as he does not have to pay them. However the tax line is not shown in the cart, when tax is 0%. To make it clear that the displayed prices do NOT contain taxes, I would like to have the tax line displayed, showing a 0.00 Euro line.
I guess there is somewhere logic in Hikashop that supresses the tax line during checkout when tax rate is 0%. How can I correct this?
Thank ins advance as always.
I guess there is somewhere logic in Hikashop that supresses the tax line during checkout when tax rate is 0%. How can I correct this?
Thank ins advance as always.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37219
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Need Tax to be displayed in cart even if 0%
Hi,
You will indeed have to change some code in a view.
Go in the menu Display>Views and edit the file "cart" of the view "checkout". There,, try to change the line:
if(bccomp($taxes,0,5)){
by:
if(true){
You will indeed have to change some code in a view.
Go in the menu Display>Views and edit the file "cart" of the view "checkout". There,, try to change the line:
if(bccomp($taxes,0,5)){
by:
if(true){
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds