- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 3
Wishlist
For a start I would love to have the option to be able to add an icon/picture for the download file.
It is very useful to give a visitor a quick idea what the file type is going to be before downloading it. Of course you can always read the text, but as they say ... one image is like 1000 words!
Furthermore, since we are on the wishing spree ... the file size for the “to be downloaded” file would also make sense, especially for users with slow internet connection.
that's all for now ... i do not want to be greedy :evil:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If the rezising part would make it hard to keep the gif as an anim, then maybe only if the size is already the required size.
If you have for example used in the configuration thumbs to be 100x100, then a anim gif with that dimension would need no further changes and can stay at it is.
:silly:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's not possible to keep the animation in GIFs with the GD library which is the library to resize images in PHP (or I couldn't find how to do it). So I'm afraid we won't be able to do that, even if we wanted to.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Like color, text, outline etc etc
And as a very importand next step, it would perfect :woohoo: if the content of the specific product page could be included in the mail. Like image and description.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
that way we could all save us three endless clicks
That would be one step instead of three steps and all that x 50 products = allot of saved time
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The information of the product in the email feature is added to the todo list.
There should already be a save&new button if you use at least joomla 1.7 and the latest version of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When I use Save&New it saves the page and reopen the very same one I thnk.
If I change on the new page the code for example and save again, no new product will be added but the last one will have that new code. :blink: That makes me conclude that it keeps the same product page after Save&New. (in other words I messed the previous one up thnking it was a copy of it, and then I had to redo it from scratch after saving it and seing it had replaced that previous one
I am using Joomla 1.7.3, Hikashop 1.5.6 and currently FireFox 9.0.1 (in case its related to that matter)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
else JRequest::setVar( 'cid', 0 );
after the line:
if(!$new) JRequest::setVar( 'cid', $status );
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php and try again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now its working like the joomla button save&new.
But that was not what I whished for :huh:
I wanted to keep the data from the previous product in the new opened one.
Now I have to save&close and then select that product, click on copy, open the copy .. etc etc.
If there were a button "save&open new copy" it would save all the previous steps!...
... but that's a wish :whistle: !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
-It would be nice if someone could change the ordering of the images in the product page. (Otherwise the only solution would be deleting all images and calling them again in the correct order!)
-And that leads to the second wish, to be able to load images not only from outside the domain but also within it. Especially if you want to load an image used already in another product (because it has the same image) you are forced to upload it again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.