navigation buttons
14 years 7 months ago #37748
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
navigation buttons was created by lacasetta
Hi,
Now I have this problem to solve. It is an improvement!
So,
I show, like first page, all the categories of the products.
If you choose a category or if you choose a category and then a product you can't be able to come back. There isn't a button back.
I know that there is the browser button but if it is possible have one on the page i think it is better.
Now I have this problem to solve. It is an improvement!
So,
I show, like first page, all the categories of the products.
If you choose a category or if you choose a category and then a product you can't be able to come back. There isn't a button back.
I know that there is the browser button but if it is possible have one on the page i think it is better.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #37752
by protorob
Replied by protorob on topic Re: navigation buttons
Yes, i agree with you, altought there are methods to sort this have something automaticaly sending you one step back in the navigation inside the catalog could be very good
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #37904
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: navigation buttons
Hi,
If you setup the breadcrumb module of joomla via the modules manager, you will have an easy way of going back to the products listing.
If you setup the breadcrumb module of joomla via the modules manager, you will have an easy way of going back to the products listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #37950
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: navigation buttons
I had already done this.
But it is not easy to understand for novice users.
But in Italy we say: Who is satisfied of a litle bit, enjoy !
But it is not easy to understand for novice users.
But in Italy we say: Who is satisfied of a litle bit, enjoy !
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by lacasetta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds