Skip to main content

State names in English.

More
14 years 7 months ago #37751 by rahul
Hello,

I want to display states name only in english, not in their native language. Could you please help me to do that.

-Thanks
Rahul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #37791 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: State names in English.
Hi,

You can modify your states names via the menu System->Zones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #37794 by rahul
Replied by rahul on topic Re: State names in English.
Hello

Thanks for your reply.

I want that to be done for one of my clients site, and he wants all state list across the globe to be in english. It will take lots of time to do that way. Don't we have any other way to do it.

I already checked other forum topics on site and got to know that by using Google translate API we can show the name to english, but it is not working for all data.

Will appreciate your help with this.

Thanks
Rahul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #37795 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: State names in English.
Hi,

I don't see any other solution for you unfortunately.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum