Skip to main content

Where are the CSS files in the server folders?

More
14 years 7 months ago #38625 by izonevision
Hi:
Pardon my ignorance, but I can not find the CSS files in the server folders.
Thank you.
Robert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38759 by nicolas
They are in the folder media/com_hikashop/css

Please note that you should edit them via the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop so that you don't loose your changes when you update HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38776 by izonevision
I have used the Custom tab in the back-end without seeing a change. What am I doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38781 by nicolas
There is no custom tab.
I'm talking about the "Display" tab of the configuration:
www.hikashop.com/media/doc/config_form_main.png

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38855 by izonevision
Sorry, I am referring to the "custom" on the drop-down menu under CSS in configuration. I have pasted a CSS file but the front does not change.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38971 by nicolas
If you don't see the difference after changing the CSS, please make sure that you deleted your browser's cache. Otherwise, you might still be using the previous version of the CSS, cached by your browser.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum