- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Enhancement:Description field for characteristics
14 years 7 months ago #38728
by mschnyde
Enhancement:Description field for characteristics was created by mschnyde
Hi Hikashop Developer,
Currently I'm going to switch from VirtueMart to Hikashop. As far as I can see right now, it much simpler to use it.
But I do have some issues, whicht might be worth to think about.
I set up different kinds of characteristics, like sizes for belts, pants and shirts. Because the names of the characteristics are always the same "size" it would be a good enhancement to have a description field, so I can specify which size belongs to wich item category.
What do you think about that
?
Currently I'm going to switch from VirtueMart to Hikashop. As far as I can see right now, it much simpler to use it.
But I do have some issues, whicht might be worth to think about.
I set up different kinds of characteristics, like sizes for belts, pants and shirts. Because the names of the characteristics are always the same "size" it would be a good enhancement to have a description field, so I can specify which size belongs to wich item category.
What do you think about that
?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38909
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Enhancement:Description field for characteristics
That's a good idea 
We'll add that to the todo list
We'll add that to the todo list
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds