- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Unable to install hikashop
14 years 7 months ago #38819
by paul@rm2u
Unable to install hikashop was created by paul@rm2u
Hello:
I am having a problem installing hikashop. I did actually install it yesterday, but during the configuration process, I deleted too many tax zones. So, I tried to reinstall hikashop to add them back. The system worked for several minutes, then came back to the joomla extension installation screen. No changes were made.
I then tried uninstalling hikashop to start over and received several errors about not being able to delete several modules and menus.
Next, I deleted all hikashop tables from the database and any reference in the extension table.
Upon reinstallation, the system worked for several minutes, then came back to the installation screen. Hikashop is not installed, and no changes are made to the joomla database.
Thank you in advance for helping me
I am having a problem installing hikashop. I did actually install it yesterday, but during the configuration process, I deleted too many tax zones. So, I tried to reinstall hikashop to add them back. The system worked for several minutes, then came back to the joomla extension installation screen. No changes were made.
I then tried uninstalling hikashop to start over and received several errors about not being able to delete several modules and menus.
Next, I deleted all hikashop tables from the database and any reference in the extension table.
Upon reinstallation, the system worked for several minutes, then came back to the installation screen. Hikashop is not installed, and no changes are made to the joomla database.
Thank you in advance for helping me
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38821
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Unable to install hikashop
Hi,
Try to delete the hikashop tables (if they are there), then activate joomla's debug mode in the configuration and try an install via FTP as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-install.html#errors
Try to delete the hikashop tables (if they are there), then activate joomla's debug mode in the configuration and try an install via FTP as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-install.html#errors
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds