- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
"Home" menu item and module positions
- maurizio.gabriele
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #39107
by maurizio.gabriele
"Home" menu item and module positions was created by maurizio.gabriele
Hi,
i have a small problem.
I have the home menu item of my website configured as product/div.
I show a module on the right of the product div shown on the home page.
I would like to change the module to be shown in that position, when i'm inside the page product.
By now, i'm not able...
Thank You
i have a small problem.
I have the home menu item of my website configured as product/div.
I show a module on the right of the product div shown on the home page.
I would like to change the module to be shown in that position, when i'm inside the page product.
By now, i'm not able...
Thank You
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39201
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: "Home" menu item and module positions
There is no possibility to display or not a module on a position of your template based on whether you're on product pages or not.
That would require that you edit your template index.php file in order to add some conditions to the display of your module positions, like that:
www.hikashop.com/ja/forum/4-how-to/22643-module-assignment.html
That would require that you edit your template index.php file in order to add some conditions to the display of your module positions, like that:
www.hikashop.com/ja/forum/4-how-to/22643-module-assignment.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: further
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds