- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Prices in content modules showing up as .00 !!!
14 years 7 months ago #39643
by nubelr
Prices in content modules showing up as .00 !!! was created by nubelr
I made a content module that seems to work, except the prices are showing as .00 . The prices show up fine everywhere else... like in the product form.
I'm not sure what I did wrong. I added a little css in the front-end css file, but I think that's about it.
Any idea why this is happening?
Thanks!
I'm not sure what I did wrong. I added a little css in the front-end css file, but I think that's about it.
Any idea why this is happening?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39756
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Prices in content modules showing up as .00 !!!
I don't know. Could you give a link to that page so that we can see the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #40079
by jessicapschultz
Replied by jessicapschultz on topic Re: Prices in content modules showing up as .00 !!!
I am also having trouble with the hikashop content modules. I have set up 3 categories of featured products to display on the home page. The modules are placed in featured articles on the home page. The modules are working and look nice but the price is not displaying properly. The dollar amounts are missing and only the cents are being displayed. Must be the same thing as the other person above.
theuncommonlife.com/store/
Any help would be much appreciated.
theuncommonlife.com/store/
Any help would be much appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40295
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Prices in content modules showing up as .00 !!!
Hi,
We are not able to reproduce the problem on our end.
Could you give an FTP access to your website so that we can debug the problem ? You can use our contact form for that (please give a link to this thread):
www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html
We are not able to reproduce the problem on our end.
Could you give an FTP access to your website so that we can debug the problem ? You can use our contact form for that (please give a link to this thread):
www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40635
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Prices in content modules showing up as .00 !!!
The problem is that you have an extension which tries to replace ${text} to something else on your website.
And since your prices start with $, this happens.
I've edited your currency to add a space after the symbol and you don't have the problem anymore.
And since your prices start with $, this happens.
I've edited your currency to add a space after the symbol and you don't have the problem anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #40681
by jessicapschultz
Replied by jessicapschultz on topic Re: Prices in content modules showing up as .00 !!!
That is great that you were able to find a solution. I am curious though, what extension would replace dollar amounts? Is it a hikashop thing or something else? It is also strange that it would only occur in the content modules and be fine everywhere else. Thank you so much for your time on this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40689
by nubelr
Replied by nubelr on topic Re: Prices in content modules showing up as .00 !!!
Sorry, I started this topic and haven't even had a chance to reply yet!
I noticed that the prices don't work when I place the module in an article, using loadmoduleposition ( or whatever that is)... but they work fine outside of articles.
Also, Carousels won't work if there is more than one on a page. Is that normal?
Thanks!
I noticed that the prices don't work when I place the module in an article, using loadmoduleposition ( or whatever that is)... but they work fine outside of articles.
Also, Carousels won't work if there is more than one on a page. Is that normal?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40698
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Prices in content modules showing up as .00 !!!
I don't know which extension does that, but it's not HikaShop.
carousels are working fine even with several of them, at least on our end. You can see several of them on the same page on our demo website:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en
carousels are working fine even with several of them, at least on our end. You can see several of them on the same page on our demo website:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43990
by mainili
Replied by mainili on topic Re: Prices in content modules showing up as .00 !!!
Hi,
Which code have you changed to achive this, I have same problem.
Thank you.
Which code have you changed to achive this, I have same problem.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44141
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Prices in content modules showing up as .00 !!!
You need to go in the menu System->Currencies, edit your currency and turn on the option "Symbol and positive value space separation". That will solve the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mainili
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds