- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
No pricing for category
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #39678
by joe1255
No pricing for category was created by joe1255
I would like to have no pricing for a certain category and parts in the category. I don't want it to say "free". Please advise.
Also, can you direct me to a thread that explains in detail content modules and menus and their relationship to one another. I am having a hard time getting my mind around it.
Thanks.
Also, can you direct me to a thread that explains in detail content modules and menus and their relationship to one another. I am having a hard time getting my mind around it.
Thanks.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by joe1255.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39856
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No pricing for category
"Free" as any other text in HikaShop can be changed with a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
We have a tutorial which explains content modules and menus here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
We have a tutorial which explains content modules and menus here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39920
by joe1255
Replied by joe1255 on topic Re: No pricing for category
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds