- Posts: 392
- Thank you received: 0
Roll Over Images distorted
14 years 7 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #40016
by Bugger101
Roll Over Images distorted was created by Bugger101
Hi Nicolas,
After upgrading, the rollover images are distorted. Have read a few threads but nothing solves the problem.
Thanks
After upgrading, the rollover images are distorted. Have read a few threads but nothing solves the problem.
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Bugger101.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40020
by protorob
Replied by protorob on topic Re: Roll Over Images distorted
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bugger101
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40220
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Roll Over Images distorted
Hi,
Yes, I would recommend the modification on that post:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/32036-th...n.html?lang=en#38657
Yes, I would recommend the modification on that post:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/32036-th...n.html?lang=en#38657
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bugger101
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40225
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Re: Roll Over Images distorted
Thanks guys, I added the code, but it doesn't work even after clearing the cache.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40229
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Roll Over Images distorted
There are several calls to the displayThumbnail function in that file, please make sure that you're adding the code for the correct one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40234
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Re: Roll Over Images distorted
Hi,
This is where I put it:
if($width!=0 && $height!=0){
$this->width=$width;
$this->height=$height;
$module[0]=$height;
$module[1]=$width;
$this->main_thumbnail_x=$width;
$this->main_thumbnail_y=$height;
list($this->width, $this->height) = getimagesize($this->uploadFolder.$path);
$html = $this->displayThumbnail($path,$alt,is_string($addpopup),$options, $module);
}else{
list($this->width, $this->height) = getimagesize($this->uploadFolder.$path);
$html = $this->displayThumbnail($path,$alt,is_string($addpopup),$options);
Not working stil I'm afraid.
Cheers
This is where I put it:
if($width!=0 && $height!=0){
$this->width=$width;
$this->height=$height;
$module[0]=$height;
$module[1]=$width;
$this->main_thumbnail_x=$width;
$this->main_thumbnail_y=$height;
list($this->width, $this->height) = getimagesize($this->uploadFolder.$path);
$html = $this->displayThumbnail($path,$alt,is_string($addpopup),$options, $module);
}else{
list($this->width, $this->height) = getimagesize($this->uploadFolder.$path);
$html = $this->displayThumbnail($path,$alt,is_string($addpopup),$options);
Not working stil I'm afraid.
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40416
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Roll Over Images distorted
That sounds right.
If that doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas and will need a FTP access to your website to debug the problem. You can use our contact form to provide it. Please give a link to this thread as well in your message.
If that doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas and will need a FTP access to your website to debug the problem. You can use our contact form to provide it. Please give a link to this thread as well in your message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds